- 250g AYAM Laksa Curry Sauce
- 2/3 can AYAM Coconut Milk 400ml
- 1 1/2 tablespoons of fish sauce
- 6 cups water
- 250g broccolini, roughly chopped
- 600g firm-fleshed fish fillets eg ling, cut into 2cm cubes
- 2 cakes of instant noodles
- 100g bean sprouts
- 1/4 cup chopped coriander
Combine four ingredients; the laksa sauce, the coconut milk, the fish sauce and the water in a large saucepan. cover the saucepan and bring to the boil.
Once it is boiling, add the broccolini, cover and cook over low heat 3 minutes, until broccolini is almost tender. Carefully add the fish cubes and cook for another 2 minutes, until cooked through.
Meanwhile, prepare the noodles. Then drain and divide them between 4 large serving bowls.
Finally, ladle the soup over the noodles. Top with some bean sprouts and sprinkle with coriander.