- 400g beef fillets, sliced thinly
- 1 red onion, cut into wedges
- 250g bok choy leaves, cut roughly
- 1/4 cup peanut oil
- 2 cloves of garlic, crushed
- 2 teaspoons grated fresh ginger
- 1 tablespoon AYAM Hot Chilli Sauce
- 1 tablespoon AYAM Soya Sauce
- 2 teaspoons of Sesame Oil
- 4 ‘cakes’ of instant Noodles
Place the noodle in boiling water for approximately 2 minutes and then drain. Set aside
Heat the wok of the fry-pan and then pour half the peanut oil.
Add the beef slices and stir-fry over high heat for about 2 minutes, until browned. Remove the beef and set it aside.
Next, heat the remaining oil, add the onion and stir fry for 1 minute.
Add the bok choy, with the combined garlic, ginger, sweet chilli sauce, light soya sauce and sesame oil. Stir fry for 1 about minute, until the bok choy is tender.
Finally, return the beef to the wok and stir fry until heated through.
This dish can now be served with the noodles. Garnish with chillies, finely sliced.