Prep Time: 10 mins Cook Time: 20 mins
- 185g jar AYAM™ Nasi Goreng Paste
- 300g boneless chicken meat, diced into 2cm pieces
- 1 large brown onion, sliced
- 250g peeled, raw prawns
- 100g green beans, trimmed and chopped
- 3 cups cooked rice
- 4 eggs
- Lettuce, sliced cucumber and tomatoes, to garnish
Combine paste, chicken and onion in a large pan over medium heat. Stir-fry for 6 mins. Add prawns and green beans, cook for a further 5 mins. Add cooked rice and stir until well coated and heated through. Spoon into four serving bowls. Fry the eggs and place on top of the Nasi Goreng. Serve with lettuce, cucumber and tomatoes.
Tip - Substitute the chicken and prawns with vegetables.