For 4 people
- 400g fillet of beef, thinly sliced
- 1 red onion, quartered
- 250g bok choy leaves, cut in bulk or other vegetables
- 200g rice noodles
- 1/4 cup peanut oil
- 2 crushed garlic cloves
- 2 teaspoons fresh ginger, grated
- 1 tablespoon Hot Chilli sauce
- 1 tablespoon AYAM™ Light Soya sauce
- 2 tsp. sesame oil
- Cook the noodles in boiling water and follow the instructions in the pack. Once cooked, drain and set aside.
- Heat a wok over high heat and pour half of the peanut oil.
- Add the slices of beef and sauté the meat over high heat for about 2 minutes, until it browns. Then set aside.
- Heat the remaining oil to add the onion and sauté for 1 minute.
- Add the vegetables, combined with the garlic, ginger, chili sauce, soy sauce and sesame oil.
Sauté for about 1 minute, until the vegetables are tender.
- Put the meat back in the wok and fry until the meat is to your liking.
- Serve with noodles, garnish if you wish with finely sliced red peppers.