Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 6 hours on LOW or AUTO
- 800g potatoes, finely grated
- 400g plain flour
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 300g tin tuna mayonnaise
- 200ml Ayam™ coconut milk
- 1½ small onion, chopped
- 125ml vegetable oil
- 1 egg
- salt and pepper
- butter, for greasing
- Lightly grease two 6-hole muffin tins with butter.
- Preheat oven to 180° C.
- Line each hole evenly with the grated potatoes.
- Sift flour, baking powder and baking soda into a mixing bowl.
- Make a well in the centre and fold in the rest of the ingredients with a fork.
- The batter should be chunky. Pour mixture into the muffin tin.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until cooked through.
- Serve warm.