Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 6 hours on LOW or AUTO
- 1 loaf wholemeal bread, crusts removed
- 185g tin chilli tuna
- ½ teaspoon turmeric powder
- 2 shallots, chopped
- 200ml AYAM™ coconut milk
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- salt, pepper
- Lightly grease 15 cupcake moulds.
- Flatten the bread slices into each mould and trim the edges. Preheat oven to 180° C.
- Mix the tuna with the rest of the ingredients, then fill the bread cups.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until filling is set.
- Let it cool slightly before serving.