Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 6 hours on LOW or AUTO
- 440g milk chocolate, broken up
- 115g butter
- 1½ tablespoon instant coffee granules, mixed with 1 tablespoon of hot water
- 5 egg yolks
- 400ml AYAM™ Coconut Milk
- In a saucepan over low heat, simply melt the chocolate, the coconut milk, the butter and the coffee mixture. Mix well.
- Then whisk in egg yolks one by one and stir over low heat for 1 minute.
- Carefully spoon the mixture into 4 to 6 serving glasses depending on the size.
- Refrigerate at least 2 hours.
You can top these with any fruits for decoration or leave as is. Serve with strawberries; it looks nice and also complements the flavour.