Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 6 hours on LOW or AUTO
- 150g unsalted roasted cashew nuts
- 3 stems of mint
- 3 stems of coriander
- 1 crushed clove of garlic
- 1 tbsp. Hot Chilli Sauce
- 1 tablespoon AYAM™ Teriyaki sauce
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 5 tablespoons of olive oil
- 4 slices of leg of lamb
- 40g of young arugula shoots
- 40g bean sprouts
- Coarsely mix together the cashew nuts, mint, coriander and garlic. Add the Hot Chilli Sauce and Teriyaki Sauce, lemon juice and oil and blend again to blend, keeping some pieces.
- Grill the lamb slices for 2 minutes on each side or until cooked.
- Serve with the salad and bean sprouts and place a spoonful of cashew and herb pesto on top of the meat.