Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 6 hours on LOW or AUTO
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 4 teaspoons green curry paste
- 500g chicken leg fillets, cut into 2 cm pieces
- 400ml AYAM™ coconut milk
- Some kaffir leaves
- 1 red chilli, finely sliced
- Heat the vegetable oil in a wok over medium-high heat. Add the green curry paste and cook for 1 minute.
- Add the chicken and sauté for 2 minutes. Reduce the heat and add the coconut milk, chili and kaffir leaves. Stir and simmer for 5 minutes or until the chicken is cooked.
- Garnish with coriander. Serve with steamed rice.