Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 6 hours on LOW or AUTO
- 180g of pre-cooked pasta
- 130g basil leaves
- 2 garlic cloves
- 25g of parmesan
- 1 tablespoon of chopped garlic
- 40g pine nuts
- A few cherry tomatoes
- 1 pinch of chicken broth powder
- Salt and pepper
- 30g broccoli, sliced
- 80g chicken, cut into pieces
- 80ml olive oil
- 200ml of AYAM ™ coconut milk
- Place pine nuts in an ovenproof dish. Grill them for 6 to 8 minutes at 180 °C.
- In a blender, mix together the pine nuts, basil leaves, 2 cloves of garlic, parmesan and olive oil.
- In a wok over medium heat, add the olive oil, and brown the chopped garlic.
- Add the chicken, broccoli and cherry tomatoes. Sauté for 2 minutes.
- Add the coconut milk and the previously mixed pesto sauce. Mix and cook until the chicken is tender.
- Add pre- cooked pasta.
- Add the chicken broth powder, season with salt and pepper.