4 pax | 45 minutes
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 6 hours on LOW or AUTO
- 1 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1 cup of sugar
- 6 tablespoons of AYAM ™ coconut milk
- 2½ cups of flour
- 1½ teaspoon of baking soda
- ½ teaspoon of salt
- 2 teaspoons of vanilla
- 2 eggs, lightly stirred
- 3 cups of crushed cereal
- In a bowl, combine the butter and sugar with the coconut milk. Mix for a minute until the butter and sugar mixture is light and fluffy.
- In another bowl, mix the eggs then add the beaten eggs to the coconut milk mixture.
- Add the vanilla and mix all the ingredients.
- In another bowl, combine the dry ingredients - salt, flour and baking soda. Whisk well. Slowly stir in the coconut milk mixture.
- Using a spatula, fold all the dough and put it in the refrigerator for 30min.
- On a plate, spread the crushed cereals.
- After removing the dough from the refrigerator and using a spoon, form small spheres of dough and pass them through the cereals. Repeat the operation.
- When finished, place the cookies on a baking sheet.
- Bake until golden brown and remove. Let cool.