4 pers. | 40 minutes
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 6 hours on LOW or AUTO
- 1.2kg raw prawns
- 225g bread crumbs
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon zest
- 2 red chilli peppers, finely chopped (optional)
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 80 ml olive oil
- 80 ml of AYAM ™ Teriyaki Sauce
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Peel the shrimp, leaving the tail intact.
- Combine breadcrumbs, garlic, lemon zest and chili pepper. Whisk the eggs in a small bowl. Take a shrimp by the tail, dip it in the egg, then in the breadcrumb mixture. Repeat with the remaining shrimp.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of oil in a non-stick pan over medium heat, cook a quarter of the shrimp for 2 minutes per side or until crispy and just cooked through, then remove them. Wipe the pan with absorbent paper. Repeat with the oil and the remaining shrimp.
- Combine the teriyaki sauce with the lemon juice to make a side sauce.