4 pers. | 15 minutes
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 6 hours on LOW or AUTO
- 160g of salmon fillet
- 10g of fresh lemongrass
- 1 red radish, sliced
- 5g of turmeric powder
- 1 tablespoon of fish sauce
- 1 onion
- 1 carrot, 1 white radish, and a few slices of celery
- 100ml of fish broth
- 5g fresh ginger, thinly sliced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 150ml of AYAM™ coconut milk
- 1 red chilli pepper, thinly sliced
- Salt and pepper
- Season the salmon fillet with salt and pepper.
- In a wok add a little oil and brown the garlic, onion, turmeric and fresh ginger.
- Add the fish broth, coconut milk and lemongrass stems.
- Mix and simmer until the sauce boils.
- Add the chilli pepper and fish sauce and mix.
- Add the salmon, cover the wok and steam for 8 to 10 minutes.
- Make a salad with the vegetables and serve with the salmon.