4 pers. | 15 minutes
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 6 hours on LOW or AUTO
- 2 whole fish, 1kg or 4 pieces of 500g fish
- 1 lemon
- 5g ginger, cut into very thin strips
- 4 shallots, cut into 5 cm lengths
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon of Hot Chilli Sauce
- 1 tablespoon of AYAM ™ Teriyaki Sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon of fish sauce
- Make zests with the skin of the lemon.
- Combine lemon juice, fish sauce, chilli sauce, teriyaki sauce and sesame oil in a bowl.
- Place the fish in a bamboo or metal steamer. The boat should then be placed in a wok or large saucepan with enough boiling water at the base to produce steam.
- Brush the fish with a little of the sauce mixture and sprinkle lemon zest, ginger and shallots on top of the fish.
- Cover and cook the fish over high heat for about 5 minutes, until the fish is tender.