Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 6 hours on LOW or AUTO
- 100g of bean sprouts
- 1 carrot, grated
- 2 tablespoons chopped coriander
- 8 rice sheets for spring rolls
- 1 can of 185g tuna
- 3 teaspoons of Hot Chilli Sauce
- 3 teaspoons of oyster sauce
- AYAM ™ Light Soya Sauce
- Combine the tuna, oyster sauce, chilli sauce, bean sprouts, carrot and cilantro in a bowl using a fork.
- Wet a rice paper in lukewarm water and place it on a plate. Place a little tuna mixture in a corner of the rice paper. Roll from the bottom up, remembering to fold the right, left and bottom ends over the blend before rolling.
- Completely seal the spring rolls and place them on baking paper.
- Heat a wok over medium-high heat. Once hot, add oil and fry the spring rolls until they turn golden brown
- Once golden, place them on absorbent paper to absorb the excess oil.
- Serve with light soya sauce.