Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 6 hours on LOW or AUTO
- 200g lamb fillet
- 2 servings of instant noodles
- 8 scented shiitake mushrooms
- 1 ½L of chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons grated fresh ginger
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 tablespoons of sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons of AYAM ™ light soya sauce
- 100g of bean sprouts
- 4 spring onions, cut into 2 cm lengths
- Thinly slice the lamb.
- Cook instant noodles according to package directions and drain.
- Soak shiitake mushrooms according to package directions, then drain. Remove and discard the mushroom stems. Cut the mushroom caps into thin slices.
- Bring the chicken broth to a boil in a wok.
- Add the lamb, mushrooms, ginger, garlic, sesame oil and soya sauce then bring to a boil again; cover and cook over low heat for 2 minutes.
- Add the noodles, bean sprouts and onions and cook for 1 minute until heated through.