4 pers. | 55minutes
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 6 hours on LOW or AUTO
- 500g of ground lamb
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 tablespoon of grated fresh ginger
- 1 egg
- 1 onion, quartered
- 1 red pepper and 1 yellow pepper, cut into thin strips
- 3 tablespoons of peanut oil
- 100g of yellow curry paste (or less if desired)
- 140ml of AYAM ™ coconut milk
- 1 ½ tablespoon lime juice
- 15g chopped coriander
- Combine ground lamb, garlic, and ginger. Roll the mixture into balls. Sprinkle lightly with flour.
- Heat 2 tablespoons of oil in a non-stick pan. Add the meatballs and cook over medium heat for 4 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove and wipe the pan with paper towels.
- Heat the rest of the oil in the pan, add the onion and peppers; stir on the heat for 2 minutes.
- Add the yellow curry paste and the lamb meatballs. Cover and cook over low heat for 15 minutes or until the meatballs are cooked through. Stir from time to time.
- Stir in the coconut milk and lemon juice; reheat.
- Serve everything sprinkled with cilantro.