Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 6 hours on LOW or AUTO
- 115g sliced onion
- 1 chilli jalapeño chopped
- 450g of ground beef
- 330ml of AYAM™ Coconut Milk
- 1 tablespoon of powdered chicken stock
- 2 tablespoons of AYAM™ Rendang Curry Paste
- Grated cheddar cheese
- 3 burger buns
- In a saucepan, cook the ground beef.
- Add the chilli and onion and mix.
- Add the coconut milk, the chicken stock and the rendang curry. Mix and cook until the mixture thickens.
- Remove from fire.
- To form the burfers, add the beef curry mixture to the burger buns and sprinkle with grated cheese beefore closing the bread.
- To taste!