Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 6 hours on LOW or AUTO
- 150g of rice
- 1.5 liters of poultry stock
- 4 tablespoons of AYAM™ Light Soy Sauce
- 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
- 1 small onion
- 2 crushed garlic cloves
- 1 large zucchini, cut into cubes
- 150g chopped Chinese cabbage
- 200g fresh or frozen peas
- 400g white beans, drained
- Cook the rice according to the instructions on the package.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a saucepan and brown the onion and garlic. Add the chicken stock and the other ingredients. Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer for 2 minutes or until the vegetables are cooked through.
- Serve the rice in bowls and cover with the soup and vegetables.